LF: Re. ZL6QH 136 tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. ZL6QH 136 tests
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:57:05 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Bob and team,
There is a strong carrier/spectral line here on the south coast on 137.46kHz
which de-sensitises my reciever. Its possible that others will have the same
problem. So I personally would prefer to see a lower frequency say down in
the DFCW/DATA region  137.4 to 137.6 kHz or even at the top of the CW area
now that CFH is not active.Having said  this I did manage to copy Larry
on 137.789.4 during last seasons T/A tests.
The other point I should like to make is that  the proposed shift of 0.4 Hz
seems rather large. I am using 0.1Hz and even this looks very wide on 120sec
dot Argo.
Best of luck with the tests, I will certainly be listening/watching.
73s Laurie.