Re: LF: ZL6QH 136 tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZL6QH 136 tests
From: "Marco Bruno IK1ODO" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:58:00 +0100 (added by [email protected])
Data: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:02:12 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In 10.53 04/11/01 , hai scritto:

Hi all,
ZL6QH tried out the 136 kHz band yesterday afternoon, and got good reports
from around New Zealand.  It can  therefore be expected that all night tests
will be possible on 1 and 15 December.  Both are Saturday nights in New
Zealand, but we are 13 hours ahead of UTC (heading into summer, down here
:-). The radiated power is likely to be in the range of 1 to 5 watts. Information on sunrise and sunset "windows" will be posted to the reflector
nearer to December.
The preference is for ZL6QH to transmit near the top of the band, with 120
second dots, 0.4 Hz shift DFCW, so the frequencies would be 137.7900 and
137.7896 kHz, with stability of better than 0.1 Hz.  Those frequencies are
just a little above those used by VA3LK.
Are there any comments from European potential listeners as to viability of
the nominated frequencies?
73, Bob ZL2CA
</HTML>

</x-html>

Band top is good for me. 137.7900 is usually quite clear.

73 - Marco IK1ODO - JN35SA