LF: Re. LF Listening

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. LF Listening
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:12:09 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I dont know wether anyone responded to Johns offer to listen last night ?
the message came through too late for me to monitor (gone to bed Hi ) But I
shoild very much like for him to look for my 73kHz signal,however it seems
very arduous for him to have to change  band every 30mins or so. Perhaps I
could suggest that we adopt an alternate night schedule using 30sec dots on
136 and the close spaced freqs we used last season. On 73kHz I would prefer
to use 120sec dots DFCW and perhaps we could cluster close to my 72.401.5Khz
freq which seems quite clear see W4DEX screenshot. Any comments ?     73s
Laurie.