Re: LF: Re: 73kHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 73kHz Beacon
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:05:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks John, I will go for the complete call now (dont want any criticism !)
Would it not be better to use 90 or even 120sec Argo at your end to ensure
maximum SNR.Alternately I could shorten my dots, that way we could get more
through in a given time .Best to have the same conditions at both ends  73s
Laurie.