LF: 73k

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73k
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 15:46:03 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

The 73kHz TX ran OK between about 2230 and 0550 last night; thanks to those who watched for it and to DF6NM for the report. I also took the opportunity to do some more field strength measurements - I have not done the calculations yet, but the FS values look roughly in line with my estimate of 80mW ERP.

Looking at the space weather, it seems to be stormy weather in the ionosphere at the moment, so I will give it a rest tonight, and perhaps try again tomorrow night.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU