LF: 73k Prop ...stop-press

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 73k Prop ...stop-press
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:01:39 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, John stole the march on me I had not looked at the charts until
after flying the last message (This the the MS Outook Exp. send before
receive). As he rightly says the CME arrived nearly 24 hours early (on
normal calculations) and the Kp hit 9 early today. This one will last a long
time, but the LF propagation should not start to decline before Tuesday.
What could be a problem is noise levels in Canada and the US if there are
widespread aurora. Enhanced daytime reception is the 'giveaway' if you
monitor any stations regularly. Its still worth a couple more nights!!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]