Re: LF: IK5/TEST

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IK5/TEST
From: "VALERIO" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:25:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
gii3kev wrote:

I heard IK5ZPV testing on 136 khz last evening at 2212 utc with a very
strong signal S8. He did not appear to be listening, no cq etc. Condx
seemed very good last night and some of the commercial stations were
around 6db above normal around the 136 khz freq area. Perhaps 136 would
have been a better bet last night for transatlantic rather than 73 khz.
G3KEV
Mal,

thank you for report, but no rx at moment in my new (and cold) shack.
I'm waiting for a baby, so no more room for radio in my home, only in
the field.
I made some transmission test for Italian  sations(IK7-IS0) interested
in developing 136 kHz activity.

'73, Valerio (IK5ZPV)