LF: LORAN Receiver.

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LORAN Receiver.
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:57:25 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all L.F. ers,

I wonder if anyone on the reflector can steer me towards some technical
information on a LORAN Receiver. It is manufactured by Impulse Electronics
( U.S.A. ) with the model number 2830.  A good friend is attempting to make
this thing operate ... he can see that the receiver is decoding 9 pulses,
but just keeps searching.  Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

I have spent a lot of effort putting another 15 meters of  22 m.m. copper
pipe vertically into the ground, so I hope to be back on 136 and 73 kHz very
soon with an improved signal (maybe)!

Many Thanks,

73 de Graham B. Phillips.  G3XTZ.
[email protected]