LF: Coil Calculations

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Coil Calculations
From: "Claudio Girardi" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:12:24 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Martin,
maybe it is not exactly the page you are looking for but
on my pages, at http://www.qsl.net/in3otd/indcalc.html ,
you can find an interactive form for computing the inductance of a single-layer circular coil (I posted a mail about a month
ago about this).
There are also other pages, computing the inductance of a two-coil
variometer and the distributed capacitance of a coil using just two resonance measurements, among other things; please take a look
at http://www.qsl.net/in3otd/programs.html .
Hope this helps,

                   73 de Claudio, IN3OTD

[email protected] wrote:

Sometime ago in the summer details of a web page that calculated coil size and values was posted on this site. The page was interactive. I would appreciate any info on its web address.

Regards

Martin M0MGM