LF: Re: Re: ICOM R-75

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: ICOM R-75
From: "ALEX DELIGIANNIS" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:11:30 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
John,
        Thank you for the advice I'll try some profesonal preaplifiers like HP 462 or HP 465...
Till now I used an Yaesu FRG-100 with an external speaker sp-102 and I had very good audio from weak signals both in LW and MW.. also the Smeter all the time was above S3 with a 80m loop. With the IC-75 I have sharp audio not so pleasant and I can't use the preamplifier at all due to indermodulation and birdes... I'm leaving in a quet -from RF- Island and my only problem is QRN. Thanks for your message 73's ALEX from LESBOS Is KM39GC