LF: Fw: [Lowfer] Re: strange message...please check

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: [Lowfer] Re: strange message...please check
From: "BOB RIESE" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:44:33 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Not a problem Larry
I very nearly opened it as
this one does give a txt that
kinda made sense. Checked to
see if it was off the list or direct
and as a direct note realized something
was not proper. Not much use
for a pif file either  Hi

73 Bob K3DJC

Alan and to everyone who I did it to....

Hi Larry, I hate to be the harbinger of what could be bad news.

Don't be so dammed polite!  This is a hell of a mess.  For those who need
help with this go to the following.....

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-020.asp for a
patch
for IE5.

I run Microsoft stuff because my partner requests that I do so for
business
reasons.  We will now revisit this decision.  I am grateful, I unplugged
the
LAN before I signed on, standard procedure, so it only got this one
machine.

To all I have sent bad things to I apologize.  I got the stuff from ZL,
obviously not sent intentionally, and I sincerely regret getting caught.

Dave Sargent, G3YMC thank you for being ready for it with your earlier
email.

Larry
VA3LK

To unsubscribe, send to [email protected] "unsubscribe lowfer" (Do not
send to list!!) Send on list submissions to [email protected]