LF: Re: Weekend activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Weekend activity
From: "Petr Maly \(OK1FIG\)" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:56:45 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all
There is an interesting info in this message for me. Jim says that Saturday
morning was very noisy and Sunday was much quieter. Me (and I belive Rich
too) have opposite experience. Saturday was quiet (and I made a lot of
QSOs), it got much worse in the evening, QRN lasted all the Sunday morning
and it got better Sunday afternoon. It looks as if the source of QRN moved
accross Europe, from the west to the east.
BTW, is the QRN same on the land and on the sea? If not, inland coutries
like DL, OK, OM, HB9 are bit handicapped.

73 Petr OK1FIG