LF: CT1DRPs automatec rx, best time and parameters?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CT1DRPs automatec rx, best time and parameters?
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:06:05 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF friends,

after a couple of weeks of absense on LF I am back on the air since last
weekend, with my 18m umbrella antenna re-erected.
Recently I read about Brian's, CT1DRP automated recording of Slow-CW
signals and saw the spectrograms.

A few questions to those, who have successfully been recorded in CT:

- what is the best time slot from DL?
- which frequency within Brian's receiving window should I use (which one
is not used by someone else)? - what is the best dot length?

I would like to try to transmit next Saturday night.

Thank you, best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)