LF: Spectran V1

Subject: LF: Spectran V1
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:07:44 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have just uploaded Spectran V1 to the Web site :
http://www.weaksignals.com

It has many improvements wrt the previous beta 4
version, among which :

- dB calibrated display
- Named saving/restoring of the settings
- Timed screen capture (BMP, JPEG or GIF)
- Improved adjustability of the dynamic range
- Selectable palettes
- Preset modes for NDBs and QRSS
- Increased compatibility with more sound cards
- Crash-proof mixer settings handling
- Sampling up to 48 kHz
- A very smooth waterfall scrolling

Please download and test it for bugs and compatibility problems
(I am sure there will be a few, but hopefully less than with the
previous beta version).

Once you have downloaded and installed this version, please refrain
from executing the old version, which will probably fail, and moreover
you will be forced to rerun the setup procedure.

Thanks for any reports

73  Alberto  I2PHD