LF: on one ear deaf ?

To: "Reflektor" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: on one ear deaf ?
From: "Reiner Nabe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:10:07 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Mal,
-on one ear Deaf? I`m surely not,but my antenna here is hi.Until now I used a shielded loop (DF3LP) as an rx -antenna,right now im testing the loop -ant as described by G3LDO. The`" on one ear deaf " problem remainded,but on the  other ear I`m able to listen well.In the meantime  I managed  to solve  the rx-problems here in the Frankfurt area.Therefore I can pick you up on ufb as well. Obviously I would prefer the ears  of Markus  -DF6NM-, but  this can`t managed  dispite  all efforts.  Right now I try to work  with an additional peamplf. at the ant but this does not work out vy well and EI0CF remains in the noise.
My challenge  is obviously to pick  up the quite stns  and since you don`´t belong  to them,the QSO´s become rare.
BTW,to test my range,I frequently call CQ CQ  and spot in the PR-Cluster that I am  on LF QRV. This way stns  from OH,SP,S5,F and many DL confirmed  my call.Surely it was a mistake to start my call with CQ since I don`t expect a resonse on the LF-QRG.It would  have been better the start the call with - Beacon - to avoid misunterstandings.
Well,dr Mal,there are no problems between us.
I wish you lot of success,especially many new dx countries. I personally will continue to reach UA,LY,ES and HA.

73 Reiner