LF: Re: GB3LF

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: GB3LF
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:06:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter Blanchard wrote:
I put my Marconi TF2008 sig. gen onto 137.5 kHz and fed a measured 100
milliwatts  RF into my inverted-L antenna. GB3LF "heard" it and relayed it
back to me; clearly visible on Spectran but only just audible

I don't know if this is the same transmitter, but I have been copying G3JKV all
afternoon on 136.4 at rst 569, sending nothing but random letters with the
occasional
callsign, and not apparantly listening.  G3KEV was calling CQ on top at one
point.

Low power goes a long way!

I can detect no trace of MB7LF on 144.9976 using my collinear however, maybe
not a
good sign for the weekend.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]