LF: QRP

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QRP
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:23:29 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
   With Ron's (G6RO) recent success with 5w on qrp maybe the time has
come to allocate a spot frequency for qrp activity. I have noticed that
Ron has been calling cq on top of other qso' a number of times only
because the dx stations are not hearing him. Some of the dx stations
around EU are themselves very weak even with average power output and
this makes it difficult for me and others to work the dx.
Ron because of his close proximity to me is 589 most of the time.
Like the hf bands QRP and QRO should be kept apart for the mutual
benefit of all band users.
de Mal/G3KEV