LF: big big

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: big big
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:48:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Band acty this morning good. G3YXM had a fantastic signal S9 plus 38.37
db.
Dave worked OH1TN daytime and I followed. Reino was 579 also a big
signal.
I am sure Dave designed and built his own tx and deserves credit for an
outstanding signal, and will surely be the biggest signal across the
Atlantic this year if he participates. No other signal from those that I
hear from England compares with his punch, he is only surpassed by
MM0ALM in Scotland.
Others that I hear that claim to have worked across the Atlantic are but
a pip squeek compared to G3YXM and MM0ALM.
Hope you both make it this year.
de G3KEV