Re: LF: CFH?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH?
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:03:58 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW schrieb:
Hello Jim, hello Uwe.

>I do hear DDH47 on 137,40kHz; RTTY; 45Bd; shift 75 Hz. it is >- 9.9kHz from 147,3kHz. the mirror + 9,9kHz I can receive too. >is this the sig u receive ? is DDH47 strong over there ? >what is the IF of ur RXs ?
>regards
>Uwe/dj8wx
I have been hearing this ghost signal of DDH47 signal on 147.40 kHz, too,
here occasionally, but I was under the impression that it was some kind of
intermodulation in my receiver. BTW, I believe it is 50 Bd, Uwe, the 45.45
Bd signal 100 Hz higher today was my own RTTY transmission (and no, I was
not sending wx information but called cq -- no reply in RTTY but a
receprion report from Ko, NL9222 -hi-).

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)
Hi Geri es All,

yes, it is 50Bd. the counter indicated 49,5Bd. that confused me.

Geri, what abt the attenuation of FS btwn the 147,3kHz- es the 137,4kHz-sig ?
can u measure it ?

sri, I did`nt hear ur transmission, Geri. an announcement would be helpfull.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx