Re: LF: COMIC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: COMIC
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:14:19
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Mal,

I agree that it is a shame if someone tries to sell a book with outdated
technology for 15 pound, especially when one can buy an excellent book on
LF topics for about the same price :
The Low Frequency Experimenter's Handbook (by Peter Dodd, G3LDO)

Thanks for pointing us to this attempt to rip us off. I can recommend
anybody interested in LF to buy Peter's book instead of the outdated book
Mal is reffering to.

73, Rik  ON7YD