Re: LF: Test Sigs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Test Sigs
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:47:49 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Walter,

I have just finished putting up a 6m square loop to measure the field strength
of the signal on 136.00.  If your signal is the same one as mine, mine bears
015 +/- 10 degrees from me which logically puts it in the NW corner of Spain.
With me there is absolutely no night day variation and the field strength
calculates out at 2uV/m if I have got all my arithmetic and physics right.
Putting guessed values into Reg's groundwave3 programme puts the
distance at 300km.  More data on my web pages and would value your
opinion.

If you put yout signal on 135920/5 perhaps my data logger may pick it up.

73, Brian