LF: Re: QRG of SAQ transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: QRG of SAQ transmission
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:34:09 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
john sexton wrote:
I too noticed the frequency was not spot on and it increased a little at
start-up, but this is perhaps not surprising when you bear in mind the means
of generation and its age. In fact I am surprised that they can be as
accurate as they are.
Hi John,
  thanks for that info. From another capture, which I have received just now,
the increase that you mention can be clearly seen at the start of the transmission.
I am not complaining of course about the precision of the frequency, I am only
trying to use that up-shift as a positive mean of identification of the station.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

JPEG image