LF: (off topic) Re: LF Receiver/VK2ASR

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: (off topic) Re: LF Receiver/VK2ASR
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:39:02 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Michael Stubbs-Race schrieb:
Many thanks for the valuable notes re the FT767. Most interested regards
 frequency calibration low down. I might stay with the Palomar converter for
low stuff.
By the way Uwe, when using the 9k6 on 70cm, do you use any kind of interface,
 or can this be injected directly into the rig?

73

Mike VK2ASR

Hi Mike,

1. 9k6: guess u know, that modification of the FT-767GX for 9k6 BPS operation
is necessary ?
if not, the steps doing the modification are on a sheet enclosed. the diagram is awful. but reading it twice one will understand it. I got it out of a PAKETradio mailbox abt ten years ago.

2. I do use FLEXNET sofware and a BayCom modem (PICPAR 9600bd).
FLEXNET from (D)K7WJ via internet and the modem from DF9IC/DG3RBU (shop).

Mike, would u pse give me details abt ur Palomar converter ?

regards
Uwe/dj8wx