Re: LF: 73KHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73KHz Beacon
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:21:18 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 9/28/01 2:52:37 PM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Many thanks to everyone interested in more tests this winter,
Jon W1HJ and John W1TAG have expressed an intrest.
I propose to kick off with a bit of 73KHz beaconing before Alans predicted disturbance occurs so I will run  tonight and Saturday night at least. I will announce further tests depending on conditions.
Frequency will be 71,921.5KHz  DFCW. shift 0.1Hz up for dashes.  Use 60sec dot ARGO. Starting time  2300UTC
for about 6 hours.

Hello Laurie / Group.

Do you have the Decca running on 73 now Laurie? If so, what is the estimated ERP on that band and do we know what frequencies are clear on the East Coast.

Also have ticket for the Sat night at Windsor.

73

David  G0MRF