LF: 73k

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73k
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:15:16 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Amazingly, the Rugby RTTY was still off on Saturday. I beaconed in QRSS on 71.810kHz all morning. No-one else heard. This winter will the last ever for this band, so I would encourage as many people as possible to become active, even if only on receive.

I will be off the air for a couple of weeks as the shack has to be completely dismantled for decorating - yes I know no-one decorates their shack, but mine is in the main living room of the house for reasons too complicated to explain here.
Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net