Re: LF: Re 136KHz test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re 136KHz test
From: "Claudio Pozzi" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 19:38:27 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello John,
TNX to you and to all lowfers fro the reports. Also on my QTH there was strong noise. To day I measured the antenna resistance, it is 60 ohms, in April it was about 50 ohms. Now I know because the antenna current is decreased in those days.

I will tray to adjust the transmitter output impedance and try again with more power out next week end.

My transmission mode is slow cw, 3 seconds/dot. My working conditions in my WEB site, www.qsl.net/ik2pii.

73 de Claudio