LF: decca

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: decca
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:49:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all on LF

Does anyone have the in/out connection for the decca amp.assy 80355/cf
and what is the frequency range. (small rf preamp)
I think some are using these amps and wonder if anyone has discovered
the optimum antenna whip length for best match and avoiding overload.

I have another cct board and not sure what it is, but looks like some
interface to the aerial/coil control.
The terminals are marked on one side as AE -CL+ K2 K1 G2 G1 and opposite

terminals ST F 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 A B C D P and L N (expect this is mains in
at live and neutral) The board is about 170 x 120 mm. I have 2 of these
cct boards and each one has a small grey box. On one cct board the box
is marked 27.24v and 28.8v and the other cct board box is marked 72v and
68v.
All help/info appreciated.
73 de Mal/G3KEV