LF: RE: Re. 73KHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re. 73KHz Beacon
From: "Nan and Sandy Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:36:52 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Two good sites for solar data.
 http://sec.noaa.gov/today.html
 http://spaceweather.com/
                        Sandy
                        WB5MMB

----------
From:   Laurie Mayhead[SMTP:[email protected]]
Reply To:       [email protected]
Sent:   Sunday, August 26, 2001 4:40 AM
To:     [email protected]
Subject:        LF: Re. 73KHz Beacon

<<File: ATT00000.html>>
Hi All,
Well as it turned out it was not good timing! Alan reported the Kp index up to 4, still I went ahead and Brian reported seeing the signal,although it was not brilliant. I need a source of more up to date solar data,the source I use, the DXLC web page seems to be 24hours old Do you have any better ideas Alan?.

If anyone wants to try a QSO on 73 or would just like a signal,
I am around all day today.  73s Laurie.    .