RE: LF: freq: monitor ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: freq: monitor ??
From: "Claudio" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:39:12 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: <[email protected]>

On 26-Jun-01 f6kaw radio club d'ivry wrote:
From Pascal, F5PNP....

    I'm a very, very newcomer in the world of LF...I visited a lot of sites
on internet to collect some informations about the activity, and plan to
built the little transmitter from GW4ALG (the marathon...)when i will find
the way to change the 3c85 core by another one...hi !!! ('cause impossible
to find it in FRANCE...)....
snip

I'm just uploaded on my web site the description of a 200 W transmitter that
doesn't use 3c85 cores. In the article I explain how to design an output stage
using a surplus toroid core. I think that you can find some toroid cores coming
from switching power supply and build your transformer.

see you soon on the band

Claudio                  http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii

Claudio Pozzi       http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii       happy Linux user
E-Mail: Claudio <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: 05-Jul-01   Time: 21:29:05
This message was sent by XFMail