LF: lf and laser tx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf and laser tx
From: "f6kaw radio club d'ivry" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:14:46 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Rawlings <[email protected]>
To: f6kaw radio club d'ivry <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: LF: tks to all

Hello from Wales,

I was very interested to see the information about lasers on your
web site.

You may like to see the information about a 5.1 km 2-way QSO
GW/G!!
http://www.alg.demon.co.uk/radio/general/laser_news.htm

73
Steve GW4ALG

Hello, Steve.....
    I saw it a few days ago and found it simply FUN..!!!.  I love these
little experiences to discover a new simple project, just for fun !!. As you
can see on our page, we often "go out", taking cameras, coax, tx and of
course: BARBECUE !!!....
  No time left to experiment yet in laser transmit since the preparation of
our meeting a month ago, but hope to have a try in september......
  I came back to your web site for the infos about coil and
variometer....very interesting, and better understanding now....
     For info, we had a try on DBF39 on 138.830khz..... the rx level is S1
qsb for the moment, of course without coil and variometer on the line, just
the 40 m dipole without the shield....So a lot of work to acomplish now, hi
!!!
   I think we'll have a try to rx something this week.... Wish you a very
good night, and a lot of  LF DX...  Pascal...F5PNP..

http://f6kaw.free.fr/