Re: LF: Re: Cave Radio

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Cave Radio
From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:46:42 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
        Thank you. I will also pass this information along.

        My family and I recently took a tour of Oregon Cave in the U.S. and the
delightful young lady serving as a tour guide was in her final year of
training and had not heard of cave radio and seemed quite interested.

        By coincidence, our (Methodist) Church just got a new associate pastor,
a lady, and she has as one of her main interests away from the church,
spelunking.

        Me? I have claustrophobia, acrophobia, etc... I'd be glad to operate
surface stations!

73!

Doc.