Re: LF: Beaumont 12-14 October 2001

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beaumont 12-14 October 2001
From: "Andre Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:55:33 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike Dennison wrote:

I will pass this on to those concerned,

please do, as we LF enthusiasts are people too, you know... (They
would not want to be involved as defendants in a lawsuit based on
discrimination against LF persons, would they?)

but I have to say that there are two lectures on
136kHz, both covering the transatlantic DX area:

The 136 kHz Transatlantic QSOs - Peter Dodd, G3LDO
LF solar disturbance and 136 kHz propagation - Alan Melia, G3NYK

Great subjects. Now that starts being interesting   :-)

Did these not make the publicity leaflet?

not that I am aware of,    :-(

73
André N4ICK