LF: Rugby off and on

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Rugby off and on
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:58:03 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

The Rugby TX on 73.25kHz was back on this morning after being off over the weekend. The 60kHz time signal was also back on, but 16kHz was still silent. I had a 73kHz QSO with G3XDV on Saturday morning; QRN was very loud. Mike was the only signal I heard, however.

I went to the Rugby rally on Sunday; judging by the contractors' signs outside, some kind of major refurbishment is going on there, although whether this is to do with the VLF or the HF parts of the site was not clear.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU