LF: Info: LF Meeting at the Ham Radio, June 30th

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Info: LF Meeting at the Ham Radio, June 30th
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:57:25 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

As in the past years, there will be a meeting of LF friends during the Ham
Radio (hamfest in Friedrichshafen at the Bodensee, close to the HB9 and OE
border).
Thanks to Walter, DJ2LF, for this opportunity. The meeting will be on
Saturday, June 30, at 10:00 (local) in hall 2, conference room B. I think
more info from Walter will follow later.

I will be QRV for a few days in Friedrichshafen on 70cm in FM (simplex)
preferably on 439.475MHz (sorry I cannot take the 136kHz-handheld TRX with
the rubber duckie antenna with me). Would be nice to meet you there.

73 Wolf DL4YHF.