LF: 73 kHz

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 73 kHz
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 01:59:25 -0700
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurie es Peter.  I watched the screen caerfully last night .  Sorry
, Peter , I didn't knoe you were on.  I will always be using 30 sec dots
.  That will restrict my receive window.  Last night i was receiving
from 71.920 to around 71.929.  I recommend all transmit between .920 and
.929.  Peter if  you can't move tellme es I will readjust freq.   Can
you change to 30 sec dots?

         Last night the K index was a 3.   I have only seen Eu twice
when k is 3 es never when K was higher.

          I thought I saw the number " 3" once es   seven or eight
minutes later  the letter "G".  The freq , however, was wrong . It was
more like 71.921.5.  Could that have been you, Laurie.   I"m  writing
this at work .  As i remember it time was around 0150Z
           Condx were disturbed last night   Eu ,UA3,HA  es  G
stations on 14 mHz were strong but ua9 es other Asian stations were very
weak, es I couldn't raise them
       That's it for now I'm ready when you are for more testing.  73
de John VE1ZJ