LF: Re: "Ground" losses

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: "Ground" losses
From: "Paul Cianciolo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:18:43 -0700
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello John,

Paul Cianciolo calling here from the States.

Reading your post below it would lead one to believe that trees are somehow
in series with the antenna?
Or atleast the ground return path?   Could you describe your antenna and the
trees configuration?

Also does this decrease in resistance cause an increase in the rediated
field?

Thank you John

PaulC