LF: HAM meeting Borovce - success !

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HAM meeting Borovce - success !
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:17:07 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

        We had a nice weekend at HAM meeting Borovce. I set up my station
saturday morning. The biggest problem was antenna, because there were no
trees around. Antenna was 100m long and mostly horizontal in about 3-8m
above the ground !!! The station was on the air from 0600Z until 1200Z and I
worked only OK1FIG on CW (559/539), but I heard also DJ9IE (CW) and some
QRSS stations. Many HAMs has been interesting for the station (specialy for
COIL and TRANSMITTER - G0MRF project) and was no time to do more....I gave
them a lot of informations about LF. The organizer was also very happy that
so many people has been visiting the LF show. Even though I worked only one
station, it was success.

73 de Rich OM2TW