LF: Lessay

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Lessay
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:11:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Copy of NELS notification of Lessay off-air time. I don't always get these but if in future I see one with a significant off-air time I'll post it here. Please don't bombard the poor engineer with requests to switch it off!

Walter G3JKV.

Quote:

CONTROL CENTER OF BREST

North Europe LORAN System

email   [email protected]
Fax     33 298276054
Tél        33 298230248
        33 298230249
        33 298276044

TO      NELS' USER INFORMATION : AUTM

N° 123/01/CCB
14/06/01           08:02

NORTHWEST EUROPEAN LORAN-C SYSTEM, NELS
WARNING OF AUTHORIZED UNUSABLE TIME (AUTM).

LORAN-C TRANSMITTER LESSAY

Base line concerning :          GRI 6731 M - X . M - Z /GRI 7499 M - X .

Reason:                         ANTENNA CHECK

Subject :                       LORAN C STATION LESSAY, WILL BE UNUSABLE

Periods :       WEEK            DAY             DATE            PERIOD
ALTERNATIVE - PERIOD
                24              TUESDAY         12.06.01        0700Z - 1100Z
                24              WEDNESDAY       13.06.01        0600Z - 1600Z
                24              THURSDAY        14.06.01
0600Z - 1600Z

Points of contact :             Control Center of Brest :       Reference above
                                Loran station LESSAY :          TEL : 33
233450416
                                                                Fax :  33
233450527

Alain Tassart