LF: Spectrum Lab uploaded again

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Spectrum Lab uploaded again
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:52:08 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

As reported, the software archive was not complete. Something must have
truncated the archive, though the FTP programme said "transfer completed".
The correct file size of spectr_i.zip is 665210 bytes.
I have just uploaded it again to this site:

http://members.aol.com/dl4yhfhamsoft/spectr_i.zip     .

If you want to try the VLF 'software' RX, load the settings from
"GBRrcvr.usr" with the Quick Settings menu (it is better than the older
"SAQrcvr" receiver, and I hope it will also work for the coming SAQ
transmissions if you move the VFO from 16kHz to 17.2kHz).

If you install Spectrum Lab for the first time, you may need Borland's
VCL40.DLL which you can download from a link on
www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html

Sorry for the faulty upload. I have now downloaded the file for testing
purposes and found no errors in the installation process.

73  Wolf.