Re: LF: Need

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Need
From: "Simon Lloyd-Hughes" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:49:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
If its the one with the unswitch preamp I believe I have.  The main problem
I had with mine was the bias transistor BD129 ( I think) going open
circuit.  This lead to distortion on the output.  Only one person
complained ( gave an honest signal report).  The amplifier did have
problems with rf getting onto the power leads.  I had to put in a suitable
filter.  I bypassed the preamp with my own design.

When I get home I'll try and find it in the attic.