LF: Weekend activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Weekend activity
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:53:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
 I was surprised that the QRN on 136kHz was very low this weekend,
but the activity too. I spent a lot of hours on CW and QRSS, but no trace
(except I5TGC on QRSS). That's all. The only interesting QSOs I did on 2m
via sporadic E with UA3 stations...well, better to stay on higher bands at
this time of year...
73 and enjoy LF...de Rich OM2TW

I was active on QRSS over the weekend, so sorry to have missed Rich. We had very hot and sunny Wx in the UK so I think most hams were in the garden or at the seaside.

As has been reported, I called LX1PD several times with no success. It is difficult to see what else I can do to make my signal strong enough for him to hear me. LX is one of the very few countries I need for the full set.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net