LF: Re: Ham Radio meeting frequencies

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Ham Radio meeting frequencies
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:28:13 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] wrote:
Hello Alberto, Stewart, Walter,
and everyone planning to go to the Ham Radio Fair in Friedrichshafen.

Some meeting frequencies..  very sorry that 136kHz is not included:
[...]

Hello Wolf,
   unfortunately this week I have non procrastinable job schedules that
do not allow me to take a couple of days off, as I had planned.
So I won't be able to be in Friedrichshafen.. :-(

But Vittorio IK2CZL will, and he told me he will partecipate at
your LF meeting. He speaks also some German, so he will be able
to better interact with you all. He will leave tomorrow Thursday
morning, and will stay there until Sunday morning. He has booked
a room in a gasthaus in Tettnang

I have passed him your message with the meeting frequencies.
He will bring with him a laptop with the all new version of Spectran
and he will demonstrate it to those interested.

Let's hope for the next year....

73  Alberto  I2PHD