LF: Web Pages

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Web Pages
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:27:38 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear All,

Following the launch of two very powerful facilities in SpecLab namely:

scheduled waterfall capture and scheduled export of Xcel compatible text files

it is possible to automate a PC data logger to look at the band and to plot
the peak amplitude of various signals in various bandwidths, the frequency
of each of those peak amplitudes and the noise floor.  I have implemented
such a trial scheme to look at DCF39, CFH, 136KHz, the TA slot and SXV.
The intention is that my web pages should be updated around 0700utc
each morning.  There is also a bonus, since Laurie G3AQC puts a very good
signal into this location there is a slot at 135915 to 135927Hz which is
automatically plotted, so if you want to try out your transmitter feel free,
the period between points plotted is 90s so any transmission must exceed
this several times to be useful.

The URL for SpecLab is:http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html

My sincere thanks to Wolf DL4YHF for all his help and patience.

73, Brian

73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian