LF: Re. Web Pages/VE1ZZ es ARGO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. Web Pages/VE1ZZ es ARGO
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:29:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John ,
Yes your mail of 21/05 did appear on the reflector. I am very pleased to hear that Jack now has a computer,but rather doubtful about a sked at this time of year. Propagation is so variable as beaconing has shown, that hitting the right  day/time
will be very difficult.I  also think that 10sec dots will be too short at this time.
I will be happy to look for Jack and would like his freq. Of course a report from Jack re. reception of EU signals would be great.
73s Laurie.