LF: LF talk - Bracknell ARC

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF talk - Bracknell ARC
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:11:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

I shall be repeating my talk on 136kHz - '136kHz from the Suburban Plot' at
Bracknell ARC, Coopers Hill Centre, Crowthorne Road North, Bracknell, on
Wednesday 11th. April at 8pm.  All are welcome, email me for more
information. This talk instilled some interest in the band when I gave it at
the Maidenhead club last year.

You may recall that I changed my email and web site addresses a while ago.
A quick check shows that many of you still have links to my old compuserve
site on your web pages, which no longer work.  Please could you update these
to the address below.

Cheers Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]