RE: LF: More QRM ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: More QRM ?
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:58:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
The military ARE very concerned.  That is one of the main reasons (along
with the BBC and RSGB pressure)  that the UK limit has been set much
lower, and even that was 10 - 20dB up on what we really wanted.
Representations are being made via NATO and other defence organisations,
but seem to be falling on deaf ears where Germany is concerned.
Andy  G4JNT