Re: LF: DF6NM received in Wolf mode

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DF6NM received in Wolf mode
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:15:11 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim and all,

...but at about 2130 a BPSK-like trace became faintly visible on the spectrogram, and decoded to give the message "CQ DF6NM JN59NK".

What a nice surprise! Actually, I had just tested to optimize the TX drive without really expecting to be heard. I had unpacked Stewart's software last week and gave it a go on recordings of you and Valerio taken on March 19th / April 3rd. Amazingly, both were decoded on the first try. Time for a two-way QSO, I guess...

Markus, DF6NM