LF: Where are you?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Where are you?
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:07:23 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Marc,

Hi Group,

I was taken off work during  4 months.
I come bake with a new antenna , I have upgraded my courant of 50%.
This morning I transmitted on 137.6 in QRSS mode (dot = 3) during 20 mns,
but nothing!
Everybody isd on 135.9?
LORAN is more present in this part of band.

73 Marc

F5MAF

I would love to have a QRSS sked on LF with you, I do not have worked any
F-station yet. 136.600 is the lower edge of the QRSS segment, so I suggest
you call on 137.700 kHz, which has been established as a kind of calling
frequency. My favorite QRG for QRSS is 137.690 kHz (for no specific reason,
just to stay off the calling QRG a few Hertz ...).

If you tell me a convenient time for you, we can give it a try, I am in
JO52BH (near Hannover) and run 350 Watts into a 18m vertical (around 2
Amperes, about 200 mW EMRP).

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)