LF: Re: LF Forum - Wolf

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Forum - Wolf
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:06:05 +1200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim,

Dear LF Group,

Since somehow or another I seem to have gained the most experience of any UK amateur of successfully transmitting and receiving "Wolf" mode signals, I could put together a short talk about the practicalities of the mode for the LF Forum. I think any demonstration would have to be of the "off line" type due to the time and setting up involved. I don't claim to have in-depth knowledge of how Wolf works, or the encoding techniques used, so ideally someone else could provide some info on these areas.

Would this be of interest? Please let me know.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

I wish I could be there, it should be a howling success.

73, Bob