LF: Re. DFCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. DFCW
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 09:06:22 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks Alberto for your excellent picture of my sigs, and comments. This pic. is better than my local monitoring ! but of course there is no noise visible,and I guess it is this which blurrs the inter- element gaps. Also if the signal energy in the blurring areas was in the actual element there would no doubt be an increase in readability. But I appreciate this is very difficult to achieve without very accurate timing. . Anyway I shall try out your ideas.
73s Laurie